Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anna Tomich's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it possible to generate a voronoi diagram using for example 5 modules/cells? Only…"

Anna Tomich replied May 16, 2012 to Create voronoi diagram with a set of 5 (example) cells that are repeated

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

"Thank you very much for your help. I don't know how to apply that to this shape:…"

Anna Tomich replied Dec 28, 2011 to How can I panel a shape (ex. pyramid) to cover an irregular object like a bottle or a rock or any 3d shape?

5 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"Thank you very much for your help. I don't know how to apply that to this shape: "

Anna Tomich replied Dec 28, 2011 to How can I panel a shape (ex. pyramid) to cover an irregular object like a bottle or a rock or any 3d shape?

5 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"This is awesome!! Thank you so much!! So now my onliy question is: See in the "top"…"

Anna Tomich replied Dec 20, 2011 to paneling tools adapted to rounded surface.

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"That's exactly it!! it fits my object perfectly. So now I would like to know how to…"

Anna Tomich replied Dec 20, 2011 to paneling tools adapted to rounded surface.

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"This is allllll so great, thank you so much for your helpful replies. I am working…"

Anna Tomich replied Dec 16, 2011 to What is this surface called and how can I begin to make it?

17 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Nicky Nicolaou

"Grasshopper! Yeah, something so simple in real life is going to be tough to do in 3d…"

Anna Tomich replied Dec 14, 2011 to What is this surface called and how can I begin to make it?

17 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Nicky Nicolaou

"Thank you very much for your quick reply.   Three different diameters more or less d…"

Anna Tomich replied Aug 30, 2011 to assigning different pipe diameters to different curves

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service