Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mathias s n's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Daniel, I was thinking of adding preset to lobster for different lifts. This can…"

Mathias s n replied Jan 9, 2019 to How do the kinematics?

5 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Mathias s n

"@Giulio, Are non-connected components not activated in draw-order fashion? Those in…"

Mathias s n replied May 15, 2018 to Functions in Sticky to Make them Available to other Python Components?

12 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

"Hi David, We're trying to compare geometry in a simple  way - can we make a md5 has…"

Mathias s n replied Feb 5, 2018 to Grasshopper Loading Error

11 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Mathias s n

"Hi, I'm having same problems on a clean new computer, in 2017...  works fine on t…"

Mathias s n replied Oct 11, 2017 to Missing plugin and vanishing GHPython components

10 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by SusieLiu

"Hi Romeo, I dare not to tell you which windows runs it smoother, however we got a h…"

Mathias s n replied Apr 10, 2017 to Running Grasshopper on parallels with macbook pro windows side

8 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Mathias s n

"Just to revive the thread, I've been running grasshopper in bootcamp, parallels and…"

Mathias s n replied Apr 10, 2017 to Running Grasshopper on parallels with macbook pro windows side

8 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Mathias s n

"Hi Brian, I have problems with this too. Unfortunately I havent found a solution yet."

Mathias s n replied Mar 24, 2017 to Windows 7 64bit boot camp trackpad issue

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Mathias s n

"You might find your answer here. http://developer.rhino3d.com/samples/rhinocommon/e…"

Mathias s n replied Jan 3, 2017 to runScript - Apply Edge Softening & Extract Render Mesh

2 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Vicente Soler

"any chance you will share a GH file with these components? Thanks in advance"

Mathias s n replied Nov 7, 2016 to dynamic input for image sampler

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

"Thanks! some of the proposals work to some extend. However when input data changes…"

Mathias s n replied Sep 9, 2016 to Dynamic Pipeline with an update button

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by