Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nazanin Tabatabaei's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"hi, I don't know why I cant reply to ur last comment(there is no reply button)!!!,in…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 27, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"btw im trying to open some of your files,and i get this error,when i try to download…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 26, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"first of all,I am so jealous that nothing seems impossible for u to design! second,a…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 26, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"apparently I cant add pdf files here!!!! I found a link to one of the pdf files I wa…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 25, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"hi,wow,thank you so much for helping me :) about your question:(what exactly is this…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 25, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"hi,thank you for your time for helping me solve this, I m pretty new to grasshopper(…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 23, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"awesome,thank you so much:) "

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 23, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service