Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nazanin Tabatabaei's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for the response,that is the first thing I thought of, however,the numbers th…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Mar 17, 2017 to input a list

7 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Nazanin Tabatabaei

"thank you "

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Jan 18, 2017 to render view problemnload

4 Jan 18, 2017

"it's rhino. I appologize if I posted it in a grasshopper forum. I did not know of an…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Jan 18, 2017 to render view problemnload

4 Jan 18, 2017

"so,I added here the approach that I'm taking for my project, I read your last commen…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Nov 23, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"hahahahaha yeah u r right they r pretty ugly,actually when I woke up and looked at i…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Nov 18, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"here are the attachments for gh and rhino files"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Nov 18, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Hello so,I decided to take a break and now I'm back,but with a little bit of problem…"

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"oh I was just able to open the pdf file,is it something that can be bought or should…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 28, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"I guess I take a few days to do some scaled samples,to determine the material that I…"

Nazanin Tabatabaei replied Oct 28, 2015 to Shell Structure form finding(something wrong with the springs component for kangaroo)

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"unfortunately I can't open the pdf filee:("

34 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service