Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ayoub's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Lunchbox needs a surface as an input. What you are giving him is a Brep."

Ayoub replied Nov 3, 2016 to Lunchbox error

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Charisa

"I never used OpenSees, but I did some Grasshopper -> Other software linking befor…"

Ayoub replied Nov 3, 2016 to Linking Grasshopper to a FE Software

1 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Ayoub

"Here is a very basic example of how to access a surface from your Python code in Gra…"

Ayoub replied Nov 2, 2016 to How to use Rhino.Python's modules in Gpython ( Grasshopper)

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by TOM

"Because you are changing the value of your variable every time in the loop. You shou…"

Ayoub replied Nov 1, 2016 to Python Script Component not outputting all values from loop

1 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Ayoub

"You can't use GetObject in GhPython because Grasshopper doesn't have access to Rhino…"

Ayoub replied Nov 1, 2016 to How to use Rhino.Python's modules in Gpython ( Grasshopper)

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by TOM

"If you just want to model this without having a parametric model, I think RealFlow i…"

Ayoub replied Nov 1, 2016 to Paint dripping inspiration

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Ayoub

"Thanks for your reply! Yes, it would great if you can automate the process of creati…"

Ayoub replied Oct 30, 2016 to Fennec - Tool to create Grasshopper Plugins in Python

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Hi, The tool is encapsulating the Python code into a C# component before compiling i…"

Ayoub replied Oct 30, 2016 to Fennec - Tool to create Grasshopper Plugins in Python

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by djordje

"For the first issue: It's normal. The icon won't be resized. It will use the actual…"

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by djordje

"Hi Naruto,  Thanks for trying Fennec! Yes you are right, there was a small problem w…"

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service