Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Eirik K's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks David, that was a great start. I changed it a bit, added a lock for the but…"

Eirik K replied Oct 25, 2017 to Changing sliders upstream causes "an object expired during a solution" warning

5 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Eirik K

"Thanks David, the idea is to modify sliders in an existing soultion, to generate se…"

Eirik K replied Oct 25, 2017 to Changing sliders upstream causes "an object expired during a solution" warning

5 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Eirik K

"Cheers David, I got one step forward, adding the input parameter list to list of GH…"

Eirik K replied Nov 26, 2016 to Passing a proprietary class from one GH_Component to antother

7 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Eirik K

"Sorry, I was a bit too quick. Registering the output parameter worked fine, registe…"

Eirik K replied Nov 26, 2016 to Passing a proprietary class from one GH_Component to antother

7 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Eirik K

"Dear Andrei and Andrew, thanks a lot for your input. AddGenericParam solved my iss…"

Eirik K replied Nov 25, 2016 to Passing a proprietary class from one GH_Component to antother

7 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Eirik K

"Hi, I got a bit further, using this Method (David Rutten Custom input output): My…"

Eirik K replied Nov 23, 2016 to Passing a proprietary class from one GH_Component to antother

7 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Eirik K

"Hi Danny, and thanks for your reply. I solved it like this: "

Eirik K replied Sep 18, 2014 to Sorting set of data by value while keeping the original index

5 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Eirik K

"Hi. Trying to implement the second version without changing the numbers doesn't see…"

Eirik K replied Sep 17, 2014 to Sorting set of data by value while keeping the original index

5 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Eirik K

"Hi Abraham. Thanks for your feedback. I'm a little busy with my master's thesis at…"

Eirik K replied Jun 17, 2013 to Solar calculation plugin

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"antoher update. Ver 0.3 - fixed minor bugs on context intersection - added sunrise/s…"

Eirik K replied Jun 14, 2013 to Solar calculation plugin

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service