Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marinus de Beer's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"They just keep on coming.. http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profile/babylove?xg_source=…"

Marinus de Beer replied Apr 26, 2014 to Fake user sending spam through forum

4 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Hi everybody, just a small update; I have managed to almost completely make grasshop…"

Marinus de Beer replied Apr 5, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Danny, I have managed to create exactly what I want. I can now make any kind of rect…"

Marinus de Beer replied Apr 2, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Hey thanks, indeed I didn't see this! Meanwhile I've come a long way, however, I am…"

Marinus de Beer replied Apr 2, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Update: I changed the perp frames from 10 to 1 and now it works! Sorry, I couldn't f…"

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"I'm getting more and more into this, thanks Danny, I've also found a way of using [O…"

Marinus de Beer replied Mar 30, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"OKay, I fixed it, deleting and replacing the Shift List with a new one now makes it…"

Marinus de Beer replied Mar 26, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Ah, yes, before I started I did all the video tutorials, I've seen that one before.…"

Marinus de Beer replied Mar 26, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"In this example you use an expression for the top [Shift List] Shift input. (In the…"

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

"Wow, okay, I have to take some time to inspect each component you have used. Would i…"

Marinus de Beer replied Mar 25, 2014 to Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service