Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Apfelbaum's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"for the ipy commands you have to change the direction to the downloadfolder with CD…"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 31, 2017 to GH Matrix to Numpy Matrices and backwards, how can I convert them?

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Apfelbaum

"Because it will be a part of a bigger script which I only can build up with python."

Apfelbaum replied Mar 8, 2017 to Merge two lists which representing points with python/ programming merge element with python

7 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Thats what I tried but didn´t worked for me ;)"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 8, 2017 to Merge two lists which representing points with python/ programming merge element with python

7 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"I got it by my own. import rhinoscriptsyntax as rsmerged = []for i in range(0,len(C…"

7 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Hey! I know that I normally have to open a new discussion. But this was exactely wha…"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 6, 2017 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Hey Giulio! Its an old post but exactly what I´m looking for. Your script for transf…"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 5, 2017 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"I followed the two instructions I attached and run all cmd as administrator. The fir…"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 4, 2017 to GH Matrix to Numpy Matrices and backwards, how can I convert them?

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Apfelbaum

"Ok thanks. Now it works. The funny thing was that your code didn´t worked in the pyt…"

Apfelbaum replied Mar 1, 2017 to How to convert GH list into Python list to use min/max function

7 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hey! Thats what I already did. But it dosn´t work. Actually in the future I wanna wo…"

Apfelbaum replied Feb 28, 2017 to How to convert GH list into Python list to use min/max function

7 Mar 1, 2017

"And the classic way with a for loop. "

Apfelbaum replied Feb 28, 2017 to How to convert GH list into Python list to use min/max function

7 Mar 1, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service