Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andres Rivera's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I see this thread is a bit old, but maybe this plugin helps for future pointcloud qu…"

Andres Rivera replied Jul 6, 2017 to Handling Point Clouds with Grasshopper/Rhino

4 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Andres Rivera

"If you are using a point and direction, wouldn't it be way easier just drawing a lin…"

Andres Rivera replied Jun 1, 2017 to Getting distance of closest object from vector

7 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

"It definitely does help now that the component is well structured, thanks for the ti…"

Andres Rivera replied Sep 25, 2016 to Alternative method for Mesh.ClosestPoint() on c#??

11 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Andres Rivera

"Hi Tom,  Thanks for the advice! The reason I didn't try multi-threading is because i…"

Andres Rivera replied Sep 18, 2016 to Alternative method for Mesh.ClosestPoint() on c#??

11 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Andres Rivera

"Thanks for the tips, I will have a look at Mesh points and it's properties cause it…"

Andres Rivera replied Sep 18, 2016 to Alternative method for Mesh.ClosestPoint() on c#??

11 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Andres Rivera

"In regards to the first question, I am planning to iterate through all vertices of t…"

Andres Rivera replied Sep 13, 2016 to Alternative method for Mesh.ClosestPoint() on c#??

11 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Andres Rivera

"Hi Daniel, Thanks for the response. The reason why I'm using curves to create meshes…"

Andres Rivera replied Sep 13, 2016 to Alternative method for Mesh.ClosestPoint() on c#??

11 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Andres Rivera

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service