Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ka Chun Ringo Chan's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Repeat is pretty much my answer. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!!! :)"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 12, 2017 to plane set up and list order

6 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Ka Chun Ringo Chan

"Thank you mate, I will try it out. How can the different circle sort according to th…"

6 Sep 12, 2017

"Thanks for your help Joseph, I uploaded clearer images and script. although you had…"

6 Sep 12, 2017

"Thanks so much!!! Got it!!!"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Oct 15, 2014 to Problem about simplifying the curve for metaball.

13 Oct 15, 2014

"I tried to bake those line and then put into the definition, but it said "

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Oct 15, 2014 to Problem about simplifying the curve for metaball.

13 Oct 15, 2014

"Hi David, Thanks so much but once I opened the file you uploaded, it said the clean…"

13 Oct 15, 2014

"Please help me a bit to finish me studio :(Sorry for asking help and I will upload t…"

13 Oct 15, 2014

"Can anyone help me about this as I cannot rebuild those curve, i'm not sure is it re…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Oct 8, 2014 to Problem about simplifying the curve for metaball.

13 Oct 15, 2014

"Oh sorry i forget to upload mine definition and I uploaded, please check if have tim…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Oct 8, 2014 to Problem about simplifying the curve for metaball.

13 Oct 15, 2014

"another problem is that there are so many contour is overlapped, it may due to I mak…"

13 Oct 15, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service