Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

dominic's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi NaN,   Interesting request. I am intrigued by the mixing of GH script based geo…"

dominic replied Oct 4, 2011 to Manual Interacting within Grasshopper: Caché geometry?

6 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by dominic

"  Hi Joshua,   Jeroen Coender's work may be of interest to you.   http://jeroencoend…"

dominic replied Oct 4, 2011 to Papers and Presentations on Parametric Structural Analysis

8 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Joshua Seskis

"  Seems like the Geometry Cache has developed in very promising ways!   Question: Ca…"

dominic replied Aug 31, 2011 to [Wish-suggestion] Bake+Reference geometry option.

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bramiozo

"  Yes. VRay's Proxies are interesting. I think the hack is that it works directly…"

dominic replied Jun 14, 2011 to [Wish-suggestion] Bake+Reference geometry option.

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bramiozo

"  Interesting range of options:   1. Volatile: some info not available for tool tips…"

dominic replied Jun 14, 2011 to [Wish-suggestion] Bake+Reference geometry option.

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bramiozo

"  Not sure how the baked geometry lives on in your project. can you expand?   In cat…"

dominic replied Jun 12, 2011 to [Wish-suggestion] Bake+Reference geometry option.

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bramiozo

"  Has anyone checked out RhinoBIM?   It has a GH plugin for analysis, but does not s…"

dominic replied Apr 8, 2011 to Beyond BIM: transitioning from 3D Generative/Parametric design to the industry (2D?)

9 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by dominic

"  Hi Santiago,   Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the next instalment.     I…"

dominic replied Feb 26, 2011 to Refactoring Parametricism

24 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Dennis Nelson

"Have you tried just referencing the rhino file in microtstion? Mstn has dynamic vie…"

dominic replied Feb 26, 2011 to Modelled using Rhino/Construction Phase

5 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"  Hi Santiago, OTOH, I am quite interested in how tools like GH can be more efficien…"

dominic replied Feb 25, 2011 to Refactoring Parametricism

24 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Dennis Nelson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service