Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Medler's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I really hope that your wishes will be answered, because you are completely right. W…"

Medler replied Aug 10, 2017 to Complements to this forum

7 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

"I am glad that my post is also leading to something useful. I totally agree (as a ne…"

Medler replied Aug 10, 2017 to Complements to this forum

7 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

"Thank you for your helpfull answer. You are right and it is as it should be."

Medler replied Aug 9, 2017 to Complements to this forum

7 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

"Do you mean that is difficult to make a bendy/wavy curving of one side, because it h…"

Medler replied Aug 5, 2017 to (How) can complex voronoi patterns be done in Grasshopper?

9 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Medler

"It is ok if the end result is a pure voronoi pattern. I have already good results wi…"

Medler replied Aug 5, 2017 to (How) can complex voronoi patterns be done in Grasshopper?

9 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Medler

"Thick and thin lines combined is not necessary if this is not possible or to difficu…"

9 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Medler

"And what a nice example in Grashopper, I already saw some video tutorials on the vor…"

9 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Medler

"Thank very much for your effort, I appreciate it very much. Maybe I do not understan…"

9 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Medler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service