Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Yasser Hafizs's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kanara, I don't know this is working or not, object that non-intersecting mean ha…"

Yasser Hafizs replied May 19, 2012 to Removing non-intersecting curves after RUNION

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by KaNaRa

"Based in your word before: "This is the current status of my object. Now I want to "…"

Yasser Hafizs replied May 3, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"based on your def before, are you sure to have a mesh face from your metaball? to ma…"

Yasser Hafizs replied May 3, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Look at Michael did with Weaverbird in here. I think it's fastest and simple way to…"

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Just like Hannes said before, there are numerous way to make a holes into the surfac…"

Yasser Hafizs replied May 2, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Hi kihong-kim, GH will automatically sorting list of entry numbers by action, if you…"

Yasser Hafizs replied May 2, 2012 to is it possible?

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by reaction~~

""

Yasser Hafizs replied Apr 30, 2012 to Is it possible to seperate boolean(true/false) on same entry number?

1 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

"awesome!"

Yasser Hafizs replied Apr 26, 2012 to Final Thesis

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

"update the file, but the radius seems not same with your final result image"

Yasser Hafizs replied Apr 24, 2012 to Random pt on srf and evaluate distance from each other

8 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Florian Michaux

"I'm agree with you, stressed with distance of many point dispatch, so I'm using popu…"

Yasser Hafizs replied Apr 24, 2012 to Random pt on srf and evaluate distance from each other

8 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Florian Michaux

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service