Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

octavian prostean's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"uhmm ... yes it didn't :)). Thank you very much for your advice and help. better the…"

octavian prostean replied Nov 3, 2017 to SplitBrep? and delete one of the remaining surfaces

16 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by octavian prostean

"Thank you very much. :) "

octavian prostean replied Nov 3, 2017 to SplitBrep? and delete one of the remaining surfaces

16 Nov 3, 2017

"oh nice. can you please upload the gh file? I wanna have a closer look and redo it f…"

16 Nov 3, 2017

"This list item commend is awesome ( and then choose the face via slider ):) I had th…"

16 Nov 3, 2017

"ah wow. I understand my error now. Thank you . you're very kind. :) "

16 Nov 3, 2017

"If I look at your changes you internalized the Pt param and then listed the desired…"

16 Nov 3, 2017

"Thank you very much. :) Yeah like I said ... I've started using Grasshopper 3-4 days…"

16 Nov 3, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service