Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Javier Vizoso's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"There's also this one I use all the time: http://sole.github.io/tween.js/examples/03…"

Javier Vizoso replied Mar 2, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Its quite simple actually, you just need to pass the tween value through the graph m…"

Javier Vizoso replied Mar 2, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"If you mean a diagrid pattern from a quad face mesh, try converting faces to polylin…"

Javier Vizoso replied Mar 1, 2015 to Diagrid on Mesh

1 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Javier Vizoso

"Hi. I'm not sure I understood correctly the part about keeping a closed curve once t…"

Javier Vizoso replied Mar 1, 2015 to Connecting Points Along Curved Surface

9 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by oneonth3run

"Continuing with Daniel's approach, I guess you could either recursively fill with sm…"

Javier Vizoso replied Mar 1, 2015 to Ellipse Packing from Circle Packing VB script component

20 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Alex

"Here's a quick one. *edit - you should probably go with Nikos' solution."

Javier Vizoso replied Feb 1, 2015 to Rebuild surface with some modified control points

5 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Ilona Pinto de Araujo

"Well did you try the file I attached? It works. You just need to increase the weldin…"

Javier Vizoso replied Feb 1, 2015 to Offsetting continuous surface problem

37 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"If what you want to do is an exoskeleton, you just have to weld the mesh beforehand…"

Javier Vizoso replied Feb 1, 2015 to Offsetting continuous surface problem

37 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"import rhinoscriptsyntax as rs def main():....curGeneration = []....curGeneration.ap…"

Javier Vizoso replied Oct 8, 2014 to Python: Deconstruct a plane into its component parts

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Nenov Ivo

"Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but maybe it'll point you in the right…"

Javier Vizoso replied Jun 25, 2014 to Gramazio and Kohler Case Study

4 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Javier Vizoso

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service