Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Austin Herrema's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah yes, that's it! I tried this but since the data isn't immediately in the form I e…"

Austin Herrema replied Nov 9, 2015 to Performing operation on each branch of a tree with all branches of another tree...

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

"Haha the "not sure" is totally fine, I appreciate the attempt!I agree 350k is pretty…"

Austin Herrema replied Nov 9, 2015 to Performing operation on each branch of a tree with all branches of another tree...

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

"Well, I don't follow what you're doing here 100% but the results aren't quite what I…"

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

"Haha yes yes I know. Meshes would be the usual way to do this. But is it possible mo…"

Austin Herrema replied Jul 16, 2015 to Coloring NURBS Surface According to Values at Control Points

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"Ah, I should have mentioned--I am aware that using meshes is generally the way to do…"

Austin Herrema replied Jul 16, 2015 to Coloring NURBS Surface According to Values at Control Points

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"Another attempted solution, in case that's helpful. If I can simply get the surface…"

Austin Herrema replied Jun 17, 2015 to Splitting and Rebuilding Surfaces with Consistent UV Directions

3 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

"Thanks for the response Peter, let me know if you manage to dig anything up!"

Austin Herrema replied Jun 17, 2015 to Splitting and Rebuilding Surfaces with Consistent UV Directions

3 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

"Very simple and useful component. Thank you!"

Austin Herrema replied May 26, 2015 to Brep plane split component

38 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Molly Chen

"That is a good troubleshooting tip, thank you! Said pause.bat file is functioning pr…"

Austin Herrema replied May 11, 2015 to Calling Executable Within GH Script

3 May 12, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"That seems to have done it. Thanks Hyungsoo!"

Austin Herrema replied Feb 17, 2015 to Surface from Points -- Should be easy...

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Austin Herrema

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service