Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chris Fitch's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Bake did not work. I know the size max but there is no option to attach anything at…"

Chris Fitch replied Mar 10, 2017 to Loft Won't Follow Arc

5 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Tried the control changes and nothing changed. It wont let me attach anything after…"

Chris Fitch replied Mar 10, 2017 to Loft Won't Follow Arc

5 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Thanks ill try it out when I have more time."

Chris Fitch replied Nov 28, 2016 to Total QTY and LENGTH of common edges. IE Left Top Right Bottom. Whats better MESH or SURFACE. (#2)

6 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"But how do I have it total them and count them. This is pretty new to me. Is there a…"

Chris Fitch replied Nov 28, 2016 to Total QTY and LENGTH of common edges. IE Left Top Right Bottom. Whats better MESH or SURFACE. (#2)

6 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"Not sure. So as you can see that there are 0,1,2,3 for the different edges. Does thi…"

6 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"I added a new discussion with the attachments."

Chris Fitch replied Nov 28, 2016 to Total QTY and LENGTH of common edges. IE Left Top Right Bottom. Whats better MESH or SURFACE.

5 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"Size doesn't matter as there is no option to attach. When I click to reply to you it…"

Chris Fitch replied Nov 28, 2016 to Total QTY and LENGTH of common edges. IE Left Top Right Bottom. Whats better MESH or SURFACE.

5 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"It wont let me add attachments when i click reply."

5 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

"There it is. Thanks you so much. Was beating my brain over this for ever. Thanks ag…"

Chris Fitch replied Nov 21, 2016 to Combine 2 lists but keep the same row (Help Urgent)

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service