Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Roberto Garcia Rosales's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! Very simple and useful operations. I think it's very interesting and I have a qu…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Jun 2, 2015 to random rotate, move and scale individual

9 May 6, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Aguiar

"Hi George! we've been working on an architectural project, initiallly using your scr…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Feb 18, 2013 to Form finding with Galapogas

24 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Surge Troost

"Hi George! we've been working on an architectural project, initiallly using your scr…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Feb 18, 2013 to Form finding with Galapogas

24 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Surge Troost

"Thank you for your time. I'll try to do it by myself again expecting good news. Appr…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 21, 2012 to components with a "old" yellow sign across

13 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Roberto Garcia Rosales

"Thanks, probably is a bug because the GH preview is enable and there's no report abo…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 21, 2012 to HELP-Grasshopper doesn't display in Rhino

12 Dec 21, 2012

"Hi,We are currently having some trouble while opening an existing rhino file with a…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 20, 2012 to HELP-Grasshopper doesn't display in Rhino

12 Dec 21, 2012

"Thanks I tried to do that but there's no display results n the rhino screen. Even wh…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 20, 2012 to components with a "old" yellow sign across

13 Dec 21, 2012

"Thanks for the attention but we still have the problem, obviously we run the galapag…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 20, 2012 to components with a "old" yellow sign across

13 Dec 21, 2012

"We are using Galapagos to produce a schematic massing model and we found a particula…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 19, 2012 to components with a "old" yellow sign across

13 Dec 21, 2012

"Hi George, we are currently working on a project for school where we started to deve…"

Roberto Garcia Rosales replied Dec 12, 2012 to Form finding with Galapogas

24 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Surge Troost

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service