Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alessandra For's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it could just be a good thing for all of us, still thank you for your collab…"

Alessandra For replied Jun 15, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"Pieter I cant figure out some components you used. Maybe my Gh version is a bit diff…"

Alessandra For replied Jun 14, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"No the Gh 0.6.0059, I only got Sr6 on Rhino  "

Alessandra For replied Jun 13, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"I hade some problems opening the ghx file, could you please repost it? Thanks"

Alessandra For replied Jun 12, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"Well it is just a case study for math-structure analysis course..just proving it can…"

Alessandra For replied Jun 12, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"I kind of figured this out so far.. I'm working on the hyperbole on the YX plane."

Alessandra For replied Jun 10, 2011 to Felix Candela structure Los Manantiales Restaurant at Xochimilco...some problems to solve

15 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

"GRAZIE  "

Alessandra For replied May 23, 2011 to Getting Grass to work

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Alessandra For

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos