Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

nikos tzar's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Joaquim, The only relevant thing I found when searching for something similar…"

nikos tzar replied Jul 12, 2016 to 3D model [ with textures ] - from google earth or similar.

30 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Nisha Puri

""I was totally going in a wrong direction, making my life very complicated!" I know…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 8, 2016 to Distance between grid points and other points on the same z

6 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

"Ok, nevermind, I just recreated with a random curve.  If you just want the distance…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 7, 2016 to Distance between grid points and other points on the same z

6 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

"Hi Alice, The rhino file is also needed (it has the curve inside), or you must inter…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 7, 2016 to Distance between grid points and other points on the same z

6 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

"Hi Alice, I believe you mean "on the same XY" instead of "on the same Z", right? In…"

6 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

"That's really nice! I didn't get too much into this because I didn't think this can…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 7, 2016 to Arc and a Straight Line Tangent to Spline Curve

24 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Ayed Yamin

"One solution could be to offset to both sides (provide the positive as well as the n…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 6, 2016 to Arc and a Straight Line Tangent to Spline Curve

24 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Ayed Yamin

"Hi all, here is my attempt: If R=arc's radius and L=straight line's length, then you…"

nikos tzar replied Jun 6, 2016 to Arc and a Straight Line Tangent to Spline Curve

24 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Ayed Yamin

""

nikos tzar replied Apr 24, 2016 to Rectangles in a grid

9 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Anastassia Rouchy

"Hi, You can try to use loft options and select a "Straight" loft type. But you can't…"

nikos tzar replied Apr 18, 2016 to loft multiple closed curves within a containing curve

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service