Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Susanne Steinert's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly this is the problem I have since the beginning of constructing. I have only…"

Susanne Steinert replied May 3, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Okay, thank you very much, that is a good advice. I tried a few things, but I'm stil…"

Susanne Steinert replied May 3, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Oh, sorry. I looked over the weaverbird-download... Okay. Now I installed weaverbird…"

Susanne Steinert replied May 2, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"I looked for "weaverbird" but I couldn't find it. Where can I find it? Also i couldn…"

Susanne Steinert replied May 2, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"By the way, It does not matter how I wanted to look like. If anyone has a good idea…"

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"This is the current status of my object. Now I want to "drill" holes into the surfac…"

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Is there somethere an expert in metaballs...? At least a little bit?"

Susanne Steinert replied May 1, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Yes, your right. But i don't have enough time at the moment to deal with this progra…"

Susanne Steinert replied Apr 25, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Is there anyone else who can help me? I saw a lot of nice objects, but with almost n…"

Susanne Steinert replied Apr 25, 2012 to Hope for Help: object with balls and holes/Hoffe auf Hilfe: Gebilde mit Kugeln und Löchern

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

"Thats what I tried. The first one I tried a view days ago, but at the end there is n…"

21 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service