Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Brian Harms's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I would try to make a surface from points to get this type of result.…"

Brian Harms replied Mar 8, 2017 to SURFACE from POINTS - can someone help!

2 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by arvinnie

"Can you upload your files?"

Brian Harms replied Mar 8, 2017 to Surface Box Problems

1 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

"Actually if you upload your files I can also show you how to also get the graph mapp…"

Brian Harms replied Mar 6, 2017 to Sweeping a curve between two rails with changing distance in between

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Viktoria

"Can you upload the GH and Rhino file so I can take a look? I think that what you tr…"

Brian Harms replied Mar 6, 2017 to Sweeping a curve between two rails with changing distance in between

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Viktoria

"Can you provide an example of branch names and what you want them to ultimately be?"

Brian Harms replied Mar 1, 2017 to Flip Matrix Won't cut it

8 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"I think this is a great place to start. If I understand you correctly, what I might…"

Brian Harms replied Mar 1, 2017 to Sweeping a curve between two rails with changing distance in between

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Viktoria

"You know what's strange, when I reverse the order of your curves it seems to work. …"

Brian Harms replied Feb 28, 2017 to Region intersection bug?

1 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

"I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are after, but here are two possible soluti…"

Brian Harms replied Feb 24, 2017 to Select Random Points within Specific Boundary

6 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Yoav Caspi

"Although you gave a very thorough description of your problem, and uploaded your fil…"

Brian Harms replied Feb 23, 2017 to Select Random Points within Specific Boundary

6 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Yoav Caspi

"Would you mind uploading your GH/3dm files?"

Brian Harms replied Feb 23, 2017 to Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service