Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Brian Harms's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"Giulio, that's exactly it! Thank you so much for your time.  The definition I posted…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 20, 2011 to Baking groups (while retaining object properties? - color,layer,etc)

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Nice, yeah Ive been having to right click, kind of a pain. But thanks for the space…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 19, 2011 to Bake button missing in latest version

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Andres Gonzalez

"Hi again, thanks again giulio, unfortunately I need to be able to group multiple col…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 19, 2011 to Baking groups (while retaining object properties? - color,layer,etc)

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Would it be possible to call  Rhino.AddObjectsToGroup from a custom VB component, an…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 18, 2011 to "grouped" geometry does not act as one

14 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Hey David,  From what I've read it sounds like grouping geometry is a complicated is…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 18, 2011 to "grouped" geometry does not act as one

14 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Hey Giulio, thanks for the reply! I had been messing with that component earlier in…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 18, 2011 to Baking groups (while retaining object properties? - color,layer,etc)

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Basically what I need to do is be able to bake the current preview color and also gr…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 18, 2011 to Baking groups (while retaining object properties? - color,layer,etc)

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Figured it out, was really simple. I just used the divide surface component to basic…"

Brian Harms replied Oct 15, 2011 to Managing branches and creating polylines

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Hopefully this is more clear. I need to be able to divide each cell into a varying n…"

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

"Thanks for the reply. The problem is that I now need the number of frames to be diff…"

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by