Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

James Park's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Christian, Great solution!"

James Park replied Jan 12, 2014 to Waverbird differentiated smoothing

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Christian Schmidts

"Thanks for your reply but that doesn't seem to work unfortunately.  I kinda found an…"

James Park replied Jan 11, 2014 to blend profiles along rail curve?

2 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by James Park

"Thanks Danny, That was exactly what I was after.  Sorry if my wording wasn't clear. …"

James Park replied Dec 3, 2013 to Wrapping Domain to test inclusion

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by James Park

"I've seemingly solved my problem.  Not sure if the solution could have been more ele…"

James Park replied Dec 2, 2013 to Wrapping Domain to test inclusion

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by James Park

"That's brilliant!  Thank you very much for pointing me towards this.  Thanks dude!"

James Park replied Nov 25, 2013 to Intersecting overlapping lines and removing duplicates

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by James Park

"Nick, thank you very much for your solution, that's really a big help.  Now I just n…"

James Park replied Nov 25, 2013 to Testing parallelity of lines in x,y,z space and

15 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Tyrer

"Thanks Danny, I looked at your solution a couple days ago and the issue I had was th…"

James Park replied Nov 25, 2013 to Intersecting overlapping lines and removing duplicates

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by James Park

"David, Thanks a heap again for your assistance.  Can you think of a universal soluti…"

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by James Park

"Jesus and Nick, What I've essentially got is a set of lines generated by proximity.…"

James Park replied Nov 25, 2013 to Testing parallelity of lines in x,y,z space and

15 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Tyrer

"Nick the grouping isn't really an issue, it's just arbitrary for graphical purposes…"

15 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Tyrer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service