Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

franco ferreiro's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carina, one of the great things about GH is its ability to work parametrically an…"

franco ferreiro replied Apr 12, 2017 to I need help by building a heat exchanger with special honeycomb-geometry

6 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"simple, versatile, fast  as usual LOD... thnks... attached the comp. to get a surfa…"

franco ferreiro replied Apr 10, 2017 to Circle/Curve to Surface

3 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"Hi Laurent, thanks for your component !!. Worked ok !,  but it lacks performance for…"

franco ferreiro replied Apr 3, 2017 to Find the largest possible rectangle inside an irregular closed curve

22 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"Hi Daniel, i guess i unblocked the dll but haven't a clue on  how to reference them.…"

franco ferreiro replied Apr 3, 2017 to Find the largest possible rectangle inside an irregular closed curve

22 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"Hi Raqib, Just considering the title of your post you might want to take a look at F…"

franco ferreiro replied Mar 27, 2017 to Get a mathematical expression of any curve

5 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"perfectly clear... an extremely important stuff... great help in my case while i'm d…"

franco ferreiro replied Mar 13, 2017 to Mismatch Between Rhino Model Tolerance and Internalized GH Geometry Tolerance

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"http://designalyze.com/automate-grasshopper-python/automating-grasshopper-part-5"

franco ferreiro replied Mar 4, 2017 to Grasshopper + Python Unroll Surface

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"great job Peter. the same goes for all the other you published. I'm specially intre…"

franco ferreiro replied Feb 22, 2017 to contour possible bug

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

"Many thanks Peter, it has been an honor to get your feedback While I check on your c…"

franco ferreiro replied Feb 21, 2017 to contour possible bug

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by franco ferreiro

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service