Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Adam Paul Martinez's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. Turns out the toolmaker may be able to make the tool without altering the g…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 20, 2014 to Complex Replacement Geometry

6 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

"Correct, I want my pattern with the toolmakers new shapes. but as shown in my screen…"

6 Aug 20, 2014

"Well that kind of is precisely the problem. Our shape as seen in the screenshot has…"

6 Aug 20, 2014

"I am interested how it would work with multiple curves. My partner and I came up wit…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 12, 2014 to Affecting A Grid With An Attractor Curve But To One Side Only

10 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Idk why my message was not fully posted, but can we download this component somewher…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 12, 2014 to Affecting A Grid With An Attractor Curve But To One Side Only

10 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"WOw"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 11, 2014 to Affecting A Grid With An Attractor Curve But To One Side Only

10 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"The only problem I have with this kind of setup (feeding into the next, which feeds…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 5, 2014 to Multiple attractors with variable intensities

8 Aug 5, 2014

"I am beginning to understand your logic. I had trouble at first because my mind was…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 4, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014

"I opened it. I will be playing with it in a few minutes. I will let you know how it…"

Adam Paul Martinez replied Aug 4, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014

"check this version out. You might need to set the custom geometry again. "

10 Aug 4, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service