Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Shawn Swisher's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very close to what I was trying to achieve, but not quite. The primary diffe…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jul 2, 2015 to Why does the orientation of my construction plane rotate at a random point along this curve?

12 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Mitch, Take a look at the attached files. I think I've got what you want. The defini…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jul 2, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Mitch, Sorry I'm just getting back to you now. I'm going to look over everything an…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jul 2, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"I just did something similar to this, and I was able to make it mostly work. If you…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jun 24, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Peter, Thanks for replying. I was able to create PFrames much in the same way you d…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jun 24, 2015 to Why does the orientation of my construction plane rotate at a random point along this curve?

12 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"I've added another picture to hopefully explain the issue a little more clearly. The…"

Shawn Swisher replied Jun 23, 2015 to Why does the orientation of my construction plane rotate at a random point along this curve?

12 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service