Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anders Holden Deleuran's Discussions (953)

Discussions Replied To (853) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent, thanks Steve."

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 9, 2012 to Python component updated for Grasshopper 0.9.6

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Something like this:"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 3, 2012 to hi friends ,question about mesh

1 Aug 3, 2012

"A bit late to the party as well! Thanks for all the help and excellent pointers you…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Aug 1, 2012 to Times of change

52 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by djordje

"Although that article seems to mix up a few concepts, here are couple of tools which…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 12, 2012 to Are there any options for the parametric gridshell model?

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by spiral

"Very cool. Yes I can easily imagine the trickiness building up fast, looks really gr…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jun 26, 2012 to Display solid bars (instead of "thin" mesh edges)

8 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Flori

"Hi David, This is something which I have wondered about for a while. Just to make su…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jun 26, 2012 to Display solid bars (instead of "thin" mesh edges)

8 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Flori

"Really excellent work Giulio. Thanks for listening and for the heads up."

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jun 19, 2012 to GhPython component 0.5 released

1 Jun 19, 2012

"Thanks Giulio, that makes it much clearer. I did fiddle a bit with the rs.CurveParam…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied May 31, 2012 to Reparameterize a curve using Python?

6 Sep 28, 2012

"That's most excellent Giulio, much appreciated! Looking forward to the next release.…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied May 31, 2012 to Python Script Editor - Keyboard Shortcuts?

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by djordje

"Thanks, David. From your pointer I did this: c = rs.coercecurve(c)i = rc.Geometry.In…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied May 30, 2012 to Reparameterize a curve using Python?

6 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service