Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Eduardo's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply Tom, and for the valuable advices.I already got out Extension m…"

Eduardo replied Aug 5, 2016 to Dealing with arrays/lists with the C# component in Grasshopper 3D

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

"Sorry to retrieve an old thread.  I'm actually facing the same issue, but i'm implem…"

Eduardo replied Aug 4, 2016 to Dealing with arrays/lists with the C# component in Grasshopper 3D

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

"Really helpful!Thank you David! I'll try to post some results to be through."

Eduardo replied Oct 15, 2015 to Script perforformance measurement line by line - line_profiler

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Eduardo

"Thank you David for the richful answer. I opened another thread, asking the way my c…"

Eduardo replied Oct 15, 2015 to Languages calculation performances

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Eduardo

"Here is a simple example of what is happening.The mirroring operation requires a guI…"

Eduardo replied May 19, 2015 to ghPython - communication between two modules through classes

5 May 19, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Thanks Giulio for the thorough solution, I've understood the way it works and the re…"

Eduardo replied May 19, 2015 to ghPython - communication between two modules through classes

5 May 19, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"It uses gh lib anyway. It's weird that, making grasshopper computing lists in series…"

Eduardo replied Dec 18, 2014 to Python List to Branch solver

6 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hi Naruto, thank you for the method but i was looking for a way doesn't use gh lib.…"

Eduardo replied Dec 18, 2014 to Python List to Branch solver

6 Dec 18, 2014

"Anyone found a solution?"

Eduardo replied Dec 9, 2014 to Python List to Branch solver

6 Dec 18, 2014

"Got it, i've considered coordinates separetely, in three consecutive if statements.T…"

Eduardo replied Nov 12, 2014 to PYTHON - Check existance of point in a list of points

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Eduardo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service