Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Aiden Kashi's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow. Thank you! Thats completely perfect!"

Aiden Kashi replied Jun 11, 2017 to Need help making simple variable hexagonal grid.

5 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Wow. Thanks for your help! What you got was very close. Image you took my shape and…"

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 9, 2017 to How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"So how would I get these quadrilaterals to evenly cover my model? "

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 8, 2017 to How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Im trying to get my shape wrapped in something like in this picture I found online.…"

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 8, 2017 to How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Ok so I think these screenshots explain it better. I got the perforations to be even…"

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 8, 2017 to How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

"Rhino file here. I couldn't upload the version with the perforations because its too…"

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 7, 2017 to How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

"Ok so I have the Rhino file here. I was able to create even perforations (without GH…"

Aiden Kashi replied Feb 7, 2017 to How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

"I want them to bend with the surface but still be square and equal in size like i…"

Aiden Kashi replied Jan 29, 2017 to I Need Help with Basic Paneling

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service