Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Stavroula Schoina's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Henrik, Thank you very much for your reply! I understand what you mean. I wasn't…"

Stavroula Schoina replied Jun 29, 2015 to Launch an application/external script with GhPython

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by WT4

"Sure! I have created a simple python script that creates a .txt file and writes some…"

Stavroula Schoina replied Jun 29, 2015 to Launch an application/external script with GhPython

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by WT4

"If I run Rhino as administrator, then the .bat file is executed without problem. But…"

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by WT4

"Hi again, in the end I think that the command is not the problem. I have tried to r…"

Stavroula Schoina replied Jun 25, 2015 to Launch an application/external script with GhPython

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by WT4

"I installed a previous version and I found the component! Thank you again for the he…"

Stavroula Schoina replied May 13, 2015 to Many surfaces to one/meshing problem for Karamba

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by Joe Allberry

"Thank you Joe for the reply and the help! I have installed the latest Plankton from …"

Stavroula Schoina replied May 13, 2015 to Many surfaces to one/meshing problem for Karamba

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by Joe Allberry

"Hi Shridhar! Thank you for the reply and the suggestions.  I have tried the Remeshin…"

Stavroula Schoina replied May 12, 2015 to Many surfaces to one/meshing problem for Karamba

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by Joe Allberry

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service