Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Tim's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joseph, I used your definition, but it didn't work for me: I understand, at this…"

Tim replied Dec 10, 2015 to Making picture frames with custom profiles and randomly positioned reactangles

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"Alrighty then, I did't have specific sizes on my mind when were thinking about the f…"

Tim replied Dec 10, 2015 to Making picture frames with custom profiles and randomly positioned reactangles

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"Hey man, It seems that I'm not a lost case XD I tried a different approach after I s…"

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"Hey Joseph, Yes, this is what I had in mind but didn't know how to implement (like h…"

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"Karma, indeed XD Thanks Peter, but seriously, I have some wacky stuff happening here…"

Tim replied Dec 9, 2015 to Making picture frames with custom profiles and randomly positioned reactangles

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"Hey, naaah, I'm more of a "no side" kind of guy)) What do you mean by unable to fit…"

Tim replied Dec 9, 2015 to Making picture frames with custom profiles and randomly positioned reactangles

22 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Tim

"me see - me not understand XD my head hurt"

Tim replied Dec 9, 2015 to How to create a twisting tower

34 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

"Must watch for any beginner tower twister XD"

34 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

"Totally agree with Peter. I and my group designed some nice twisting towers in our t…"

34 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

"I love you man, Yes, indeed, somewhere in the process I unplugged it and completely …"

Tim replied Dec 2, 2015 to Populate geometry with single point through iterations (Anemone) produces a pattern instead of randomness

9 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Tim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service