Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

ChristianF's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Pieter! The (obviously) missleading expression "superior logic" was refer…"

ChristianF replied Mar 18, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Thank you, too, Pieter. I applied your approach to my problem and kept it as an alte…"

ChristianF replied Mar 18, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Good advice! I will store it directly behind my forehead ;) Once again, thanks a lot."

ChristianF replied Mar 11, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"And here we are, thats what I was looking for. Many thanks to you, Matt."

ChristianF replied Mar 11, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Why can't  I just keep on digging? As many times, the answer is so close. My sphere…"

ChristianF replied Mar 11, 2016 to Valid Expressions for Evaluate Component

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by ChristianF

"EDIT: I am of course aware of the fact, that I can already access a lot of logical a…"

ChristianF replied Mar 11, 2016 to Valid Expressions for Evaluate Component

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by ChristianF

"I am still not done with Problem (B), which is probably on my behalf: The way you d…"

ChristianF replied Mar 10, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"And I'd like to add one more request to that topic: now that I have a data tree con…"

ChristianF replied Mar 10, 2016 to Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Thanks a lot for your simple but easily comprehensible solution, Matt. Your approach…"

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service