Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Agnieszka Szczepańska's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,So far I managed, with huge help of my colleague and tutor, to organize geometry,…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 4, 2016 to Problem with lists

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Agnieszka Szczepańska

"You are right! I'm sorry Mire, that I didn't do this before, thank you very much!"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 3, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Anastasiadis Philippos

"Ok! It's more understandable for me right now. Thank you very much :)"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 2, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"offtop:Can you tell me a secret? is there some plugin to do nice snapshots from gras…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 2, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"the small, little update"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 1, 2016 to Problem with lists

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Agnieszka Szczepańska

"Great! :) thx!"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 1, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"Hyungsoo Kim Thx! Because I don't have enought time I redraw my buildings with close…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jul 1, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"I simply would like to understand how things work and use it. And if it is possible…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jun 30, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"Yes, you're right, I did not make myself clear.Directions. I mean that each of the c…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jun 29, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

"Thank you. But I think that it will not help me in the way I wanted to do it. Tried…"

Agnieszka Szczepańska replied Jun 28, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service