Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Bianchi Dy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if you saw my edit: I'm not sure what's causing this, but when I try to do…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 20, 2017 to Checking for Bake event activation

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"So essentially I'm adding the extra event to the document when a new geometry is add…"

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"To better illustrate what I mean, the geometry on the left has two lines with non-…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 20, 2017 to Possible to bake geometry and keep object print widths?

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"To better illustrate what I mean: The geometry on the left has two lines with thic…"

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Hmm, I'm trying to achieve this without using any other components, just by using Ba…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 20, 2017 to Possible to bake geometry and keep object print widths?

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Is there a way to do something similar in python? That's the scripting language I'm…"

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Hmm, this does return an event, but I can't use it as an 'if-else' condition paramet…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 19, 2017 to Checking for Bake event activation

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"On the same note, what method would I use to determine if the user opted to bake the…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 19, 2017 to Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I've set my type hint to GUID and enabled List Access. I'm getting a result wherein…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 27, 2017 to How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Okay, this appears to work best for what I want to achieve. The solution I reached w…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jun 22, 2017 to How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service