Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Bianchi Dy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marios, Thank you for the help either way. I'm not too familiar yet with how Tex…"

Bianchi Dy replied Oct 3, 2017 to Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Hmm, I tried this. Unfortunately, it doesn't output anything, and my goal is to get…"

Bianchi Dy replied Oct 3, 2017 to Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Here is the adapted code in case it helps anyone. "

Bianchi Dy replied Sep 28, 2017 to Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Yeahp, that's actually me as well, and it's answered my question. So long as I can…"

Bianchi Dy replied Sep 28, 2017 to Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I did some testing specifically on the crashing. It appears to crop up when certain…"

Bianchi Dy replied Sep 26, 2017 to Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I've given it a try based on a previous code of yours (attached below). One thing I'…"

Bianchi Dy replied Sep 25, 2017 to Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"I think I didn't see the second part of this message. Admittedly I'm more well verse…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 27, 2017 to Getting conversion to Point3D error when I try to use rs.BoundingBox in GH

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"For the time being, I'll add subscribe and unsubscribe events to be safe. "

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 26, 2017 to Checking for Bake event activation

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"Samples below. My goal is to use the geometry component specifically as the input to…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 26, 2017 to Getting conversion to Point3D error when I try to use rs.BoundingBox in GH

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

"To illustrate, when I use the command rhObj = rhdoc.Objects.Find(obj) where obj is a…"

Bianchi Dy replied Jul 26, 2017 to Getting conversion to Point3D error when I try to use rs.BoundingBox in GH

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service