Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dan Taeyoung's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be great! It would be fun to use Clojure in C# with ClojureCLR. Arcadia (…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Aug 18, 2017 to LispHopper: Lisp (Hy) + Python + Grasshopper

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Petras Vestartas

"Seconding this. Python is already the language of choice for data science / machine-…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 23, 2015 to Scipy and Numpy

61 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"Do you have the gHowl plugin installed? Can you post a screenshot of why it doesn't…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Nov 30, 2015 to Oculus Rift + Grasshopper (w/ OpenTrack)

5 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Dan Taeyoung

"Just bumping this if possible: Essentially, what I'm trying to do: I suspect the exp…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Oct 29, 2014 to Stopping GH_Timer from affecting components downstream?

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

"Although, upon rereading your question, it looks like you're doing it in python. You…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Oct 29, 2014 to Event Listener for Stationary Camera

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Brian Ringley

"Yes, it's possible. You could use the data dam and a camera component in order to do…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Oct 29, 2014 to Event Listener for Stationary Camera

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Brian Ringley

"Yes, but I think it's the refresh being triggered by the initial c# component that '…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 28, 2014 to Stopping GH_Timer from affecting components downstream?

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

"Ah, what I'm concerned with is turning off the data recorder / selectively recording…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 28, 2014 to Stopping GH_Timer from affecting components downstream?

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

"Thanks Vicente - it works, but but it actually still doesn't solve the root problem,…"

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

"Thank you for this! This is interesting, but unfortunately there's no rate-limiting…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 27, 2014 to Stopping GH_Timer from affecting components downstream?

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service