Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Arend, Thanks for your Reply. I have test it and it worked. But I think that m…"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Oct 7, 2014 to How to Merge multiple shapes into One ???

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

"It solved. I just change my obj_ref type, The final working code is this : This Cod…"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Oct 6, 2014 to How to Rotate objects like Sphere in c# ?

8 Oct 6, 2014

"It solved. I just change my obj_ref type, The final working code is this : This Cod…"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Oct 6, 2014 to How to Rotate objects like Sphere in c# ?

8 Oct 6, 2014

"This is my code in C#. RES == TRUE but still the shape don't rotated :(( Point3d P…"

8 Oct 6, 2014

"Dear Pieter, Thanks for your help, I have changed the Rotate syntax to this : bool…"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Oct 1, 2014 to How to Rotate objects like Sphere in c# ?

8 Oct 6, 2014

"thnx David"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Oct 1, 2014 to How to show Perspective ViewPort on C# plug in Interface

2 Oct 1, 2014

"Dear Pieter, Thanks for your help. It work well. just the syntax of "rayShoot" func…"

Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani replied Sep 29, 2014 to how to use OnRayShooter on C#

4 Sep 29, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service