Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Kenneth Allan's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"hi guys i was wondering if i could ask you a question regarding an aspect of grassho…"

Kenneth Allan replied Mar 9, 2013 to count triangles in mesh

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"yes i did and it does work but i had already reworked the other solution. it does ou…"

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"because i couldnt figure out any other way and i need do calculate the optimum polyg…"

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"apologies for the really late reply guys - weekdays are intense and i only have time…"

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"yes that works! thank you so much!!!!! i got a warning from grasshopper when i trie…"

Kenneth Allan replied Mar 3, 2013 to count triangles in mesh

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"is there a plugin i need to download? mesh explode? is that the mesh edit plugin? t…"

Kenneth Allan replied Mar 3, 2013 to count triangles in mesh

15 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

"hey guys after looking at the thing again I still have the problem that i cannot sel…"

Kenneth Allan replied Feb 20, 2013 to problem with creating a single surface from multiple surfaces - URGENT

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"WOW i have just taken a look at what you you sent back - really goodd work - much be…"

Kenneth Allan replied Feb 18, 2013 to problem with creating a single surface from multiple surfaces - URGENT

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"i did but i wouldnt really know what to change..... anyway. il have a go again but d…"

Kenneth Allan replied Jan 29, 2013 to can you open a file in another program and save that file as a filetype all from a vb script in grasshopper

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"ah that is useful!!!!! however, it is only a short term solution since i am hoping…"

Kenneth Allan replied Jan 25, 2013 to Write text document with VB or C# component - URGENT HELP PLEASE

4 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Alessio Lombardi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service