Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jim choo's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"for example, simplify my question a little bit, I have a triangle in XY Plane A poin…"

Jim choo replied Oct 30, 2010 to if a triangle's area will stay the same, by changing one of the point, how to let GH automatically update the position of the rest points?

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Ferdinand Facklam

"I don't want the same shape, in fact I want different shapes by moving three points,…"

Jim choo replied Oct 30, 2010 to if a triangle's area will stay the same, by changing one of the point, how to let GH automatically update the position of the rest points?

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Ferdinand Facklam

"I can't find the Surface Normal in Grasshopper, you mean Plane Normal? as well as t…"

Jim choo replied Jun 4, 2010 to why all my windows go only on the XY orientation?

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"thanks very much. one further question, is it possible to make L-shape or T-shape o…"

Jim choo replied Jun 1, 2010 to I need help....any hint for this surface?

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

"that's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks Rony~ One more question, do you know ho…"

Jim choo replied May 28, 2010 to how to find an irregular shape's gravity point?!

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by to]

"I am also suffering from this...."

Jim choo replied Feb 20, 2010 to Script Editor lag and autospelling

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Mattias Eriksson

"all clear, thank you so much~~"

Jim choo replied Feb 16, 2010 to how to make different shapes go along with a line and fixed at that line?

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

"one more question on this, is there any possibility that I could decide one specific…"

Jim choo replied Feb 16, 2010 to how to make different shapes go along with a line and fixed at that line?

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

"I changed those rectangles into boxes, the definition won't work. is there anywhere…"

Jim choo replied Feb 14, 2010 to how to make different shapes go along with a line and fixed at that line?

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

"thanks, that's exactly what I want."

Jim choo replied Feb 12, 2010 to how to make different shapes go along with a line and fixed at that line?

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service