Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matteo Cherubini's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Will. Now my definition is fully working!"

Matteo Cherubini replied Feb 6, 2015 to Managing adjacent faces list

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Matteo Cherubini

"Dear Danny, dear Systemiq, thanks a lot for your proposals, guys. Both of them aren'…"

Matteo Cherubini replied Jun 14, 2012 to Capping (3 edge surfaces) out of a triangular network of lines

14 Jun 14, 2012

"I've just noticed a little bug...now it works definitely better!"

Matteo Cherubini replied Jun 13, 2012 to Capping (3 edge surfaces) out of a triangular network of lines

14 Jun 14, 2012

"Hm...your previous release was better. I've improved my definition...now with autoba…"

Matteo Cherubini replied Jun 13, 2012 to Capping (3 edge surfaces) out of a triangular network of lines

14 Jun 14, 2012

"Hi Danny, it seems that sometimes most of surfaces don't meet this criteria! Further…"

14 Jun 14, 2012

"Hi Danny, I already know your plugin, but I'm struggling to find a solution that's 1…"

14 Jun 14, 2012

"Hi Danny, your solution is smart and "elegant" but it doesn't work properly with com…"

14 Jun 14, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service