Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Daniel Domenech Muñoz's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This is more aproximated but still not a good solution"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Aug 4, 2016 to Dividing a plot in smaller with same area

2 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Or squemes like that... "

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Feb 18, 2016 to How to get a worldwide map?

7 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by James Ramsden

"Thank you guys, I will look for all of that. I only wanted to know if there was a pr…"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Feb 18, 2016 to How to get a worldwide map?

7 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by James Ramsden

"Yes, that would be a good solution for making "details" in a more approximate scale,…"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 12, 2016 to Adding "richness" to a topography curve / Replace points in a list

4 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

"Nice solution. Thx. Do you know a good tutorial about working with lists, because i…"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 12, 2016 to Adding "richness" to a topography curve / Replace points in a list

4 Jan 12, 2016

"Amazing! That is super, and so quickly :) Thanks"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 11, 2016 to Render or screen capture, GH

13 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by JJK

"I'm agree, it is a pleasure to kill mesh Very useful tools, thank you for your time…"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 9, 2016 to Cull/Delete faces in mesh in Topography mesh

7 Jan 9, 2016

"Thank you   This is really nice and work perfectly! Thank for your time, Chris"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 9, 2016 to Cull/Delete faces in mesh in Topography mesh

7 Jan 9, 2016

"Oh! You are right! :)"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 8, 2016 to Is there an eassier way? Facade (windows/panel definition

12 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Camila Leone

"Guaaau, that's great. The killing was in order. Now its populations of faces is 3000…"

Daniel Domenech Muñoz replied Jan 8, 2016 to Cull/Delete faces in mesh in Topography mesh

7 Jan 9, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service