algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Thomas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Simon and Sridevi!"

Thomas replied Oct 6, 2012 to e=3 ?

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas

"Thank you David,   that answers my question. Too bad..."

Thomas replied Oct 9, 2011 to Is it possible to change the order in which Grasshopper references geometry?

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Could the order be based on the time when the geometries were created in rhino (rath…"

Thomas replied Oct 6, 2011 to Is it possible to change the order in which Grasshopper references geometry?

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks, I know references can be reordered, but what I'm looking for is a way to con…"

Thomas replied Oct 6, 2011 to Is it possible to change the order in which Grasshopper references geometry?

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Have you tried Rev(Reverse List)?"

Thomas replied Oct 6, 2011 to shift list

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by AF

"Thank you David!   So if I understood, what is needed is to provide an S for the "Te…"

Thomas replied Oct 5, 2011 to Why does shortest list work differently with Text Tag?

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Thank you!   That's exactly what I was looking for. Though, I had to update GH from…"

Thomas replied Sep 19, 2011 to How to apply a data tree structure to a flat structure

12 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hi,   I've been dealing with a similar problem, but haven't found a solution from th…"

Thomas replied Sep 15, 2011 to How to apply a data tree structure to a flat structure

12 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Thomas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service