Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

James Ramsden's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

""Are all of the new concurrent collections lock-free?" Answer: mostly, but not quite…"

James Ramsden replied Jan 8, 2016 to multi-threading in C# - beginner's questions

6 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by James Ramsden

"I attempted to 'fix' your first component, giving the code below, only to later real…"

James Ramsden replied Jan 8, 2016 to multi-threading in C# - beginner's questions

6 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by James Ramsden

"Ok, two answers to the above: 1) If you are accessing a Grasshopper component writte…"

James Ramsden replied Dec 18, 2015 to Is it possible to call the functions of a Grasshopper component from inside a (C#/VB.Net/Python) script?

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

"Well-written code separates the interface from the logic. If all GH devs (myself inc…"

James Ramsden replied Dec 9, 2015 to Is it possible to call the functions of a Grasshopper component from inside a (C#/VB.Net/Python) script?

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

"Thanks for sharing, Andrew. I have yet to actually find a practical application for…"

James Ramsden replied Dec 9, 2015 to Is it possible to call the functions of a Grasshopper component from inside a (C#/VB.Net/Python) script?

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

"Very interesting stuff! How sophisticated do you want to be? If you don't mind setti…"

James Ramsden replied Oct 19, 2015 to parallel computation - run iterations on multiple computers?

6 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Yijiang Huang

"Actually, just looked at your image again and realised that there is a very simple w…"

James Ramsden replied Jul 13, 2015 to duplicate / repeat lines at their ends

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

"When we start talking about looping, I would prefer to use a bit of C# code.  Set up…"

James Ramsden replied Jul 13, 2015 to duplicate / repeat lines at their ends

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

"CamStudio works well for me :) It is a screen-grabbing program which records what yo…"

James Ramsden replied Jul 13, 2015 to how to record rhino model movement?

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

"Hi Joyce, Welcome to Grasshopper! The code is C#, not VB, so if you copy the code fr…"

James Ramsden replied Jul 13, 2015 to how to run the code

1 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service