Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Martin Manegold's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Something went wrong with the upload. Here's the file. - Martin"

Martin Manegold replied Jan 3, 2013 to Negative Index in Mesh Ray Intersection Result

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Martin Manegold

"Hi David, thank you for the quick response. Attached a mesh, which throws the error…"

Martin Manegold replied Jan 3, 2013 to Negative Index in Mesh Ray Intersection Result

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Martin Manegold

"Could be. I'm using .net 4.0 for the plug-in (Since I want to use Tuples as Dictiona…"

Martin Manegold replied Aug 10, 2012 to Custom component Running on Rhino 5 but not on Rhino 4

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Steve Baer

"Hi, the component has integers as well polylines as a regular output. In addition I…"

Martin Manegold replied Aug 3, 2012 to Custom Component Custom Preview stays when disabeling the component

12 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dmitriy Sonechko

"Thank you Mateusz, this sounds logical and I think it will work. My current problem…"

Martin Manegold replied Aug 3, 2012 to Custom Component Custom Preview stays when disabeling the component

12 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dmitriy Sonechko

"Thanks, that should get me going. - Martin"

Martin Manegold replied Jul 25, 2012 to Wish: Additional Custom Bake in Dropdown

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

"Hi David, Thanks, I didn't know that. Currently I'm not working with own datatypes.…"

Martin Manegold replied Jul 24, 2012 to Wish: Additional Custom Bake in Dropdown

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

"Thank you, this is very helpful. Using a private field is probably the best solution…"

Martin Manegold replied Jul 17, 2012 to Displaying geometry in a custom component, which is not an output

7 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

"Thanks, I got this far. Most of the work was actually done by VS :-)   public overri…"

Martin Manegold replied Jul 16, 2012 to Displaying geometry in a custom component, which is not an output

7 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

"A word on performance The performance of Rhino Python Script is worse than C# and VB…"

Martin Manegold replied Jun 14, 2012 to VB vs C# vs Python

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Steven

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service