Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alexander Greil's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem .. have fun with it ;)."

Alexander Greil replied Dec 10, 2012 to How to fillet a list of line that intersect?

9 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Sorry for beeing a pain in your neck.. But what do I make wrong?? "

Alexander Greil replied Dec 7, 2012 to Placing a Panel or an other "Primitive"-Component

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Thx for your help, but the vb-component in your gh-file makes an error. in english:…"

Alexander Greil replied Dec 7, 2012 to Placing a Panel or an other "Primitive"-Component

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"And another problem. As the Params are no components I can't get their outputs. How…"

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Good Morning David, thank you for your fast replies. They helped a lot. Is it possib…"

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"So if I want to place a Panel at 0, 0 on the canvas the only thing I have to write i…"

Alexander Greil replied Dec 6, 2012 to Placing a Panel or an other "Primitive"-Component

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"I don't know exactly.I've loaded it another time and built it another time and now i…"

Alexander Greil replied Dec 5, 2012 to How to fillet a list of line that intersect?

9 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Hi Mick .. I don't know exactly if this is the thing what you mean, but i've added s…"

Alexander Greil replied Dec 5, 2012 to How to fillet a list of line that intersect?

9 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Hy Mich, If the edges always intersect each other in the midpoint of the lines, then…"

Alexander Greil replied Dec 3, 2012 to How to fillet a list of line that intersect?

9 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

"Sorry wasn't finished with my post and pressed Add Reply too fast ;-). And another o…"

Alexander Greil replied Nov 29, 2012 to rotating box around two axis

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Alexander Greil

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by