Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Fernando Conti's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Or rather, the karamba component says that the input is not an instance."

Fernando Conti replied May 24, 2012 to How to remove all duplicate curves from a 2D voronoi cell structure?

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Hi Khizer, Thanks for the reply. I tried to use explode, but the output are also cu…"

Fernando Conti replied May 24, 2012 to How to remove all duplicate curves from a 2D voronoi cell structure?

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Thanks Giulio! I should really catch up with the .net programming structure (being a…"

Fernando Conti replied May 10, 2012 to How to visualize Plane made with vb in Rhino viewport?

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

"I have to add/conclude that these methods are very accurate, and that the strange be…"

Fernando Conti replied May 10, 2012 to How accurate are ClosestPoint and NormalAt methods?

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

"Thank you Mateusz! That was a great help, thank you for taking the time!Fernando "

Fernando Conti replied May 10, 2012 to How accurate are ClosestPoint and NormalAt methods?

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

"Thank you David, that is spot on. Saves a lot of matrix equations calculations! Yes…"

Fernando Conti replied May 9, 2012 to How to get the Point3D where 3 planes intersect with vb?

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

"Hi David, I have quickly ported everything to Rhinocommon as you advised. I was not…"

Fernando Conti replied May 8, 2012 to How to create polygonal surface with vb?

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

"Hi David, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately the hexagon needs to follow an…"

Fernando Conti replied May 8, 2012 to How to create polygonal surface with vb?

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service