Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Thanasis Korras's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dani, somehow I missed this when you posted it. Great work!"

Thanasis Korras replied Apr 2, 2014 to Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Thanks a lot guys. I just had to reconstruct the mesh from my intial vertices and th…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 22, 2012 to Mesh relaxation. Problem with mesh edges.

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Thanasis Korras

"Sorry, the default layer is just hidden! It just has a brep in it that I have set to…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 21, 2012 to Mesh relaxation. Problem with mesh edges.

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Thanasis Korras

"Thanks very much for this. I don't have geometry gym but I'll take a look at it. How…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 21, 2012 to Mesh relaxation. Problem with mesh edges.

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Thanasis Korras

"I managed to get the anchor boundary points by culling and convex hull commands. How…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 6, 2012 to How to change a flat hexagonal grid's density with an attractor ?

57 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by nadine

"Hi guys,I was just trying to replicate your definition for a triangular grid. Howeve…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 6, 2012 to How to change a flat hexagonal grid's density with an attractor ?

57 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by nadine

"Hi Marios, thanks very much for the reply. I think what I was missing is to draft th…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 6, 2012 to Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi all, I am trying to do the same thing but using meshes instead. The only problem…"

Thanasis Korras replied Nov 5, 2012 to Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi guys, I have been trying to make a different version of this definition that is…"

Thanasis Korras replied Oct 10, 2012 to Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Well, I replicated it and it works fine. I am not so sure if I would describe your m…"

Thanasis Korras replied Oct 10, 2012 to Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service