Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matteo Lo Prete's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Vicente, I tryed to put the script into the definition as VBScript component but it…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Dec 6, 2010 to Problem VBScript Grasshopper (SetUserText)

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Matteo Lo Prete

"Thank you very much Vicente. I didn't ask you directly a practical help in order to…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Dec 5, 2010 to Problem VBScript Grasshopper (SetUserText)

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Matteo Lo Prete

"Hi David, unfortunately I have more problems. Actually with GH 0.7.0057 and Rhino V…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Oct 18, 2010 to Weird behavior with grasshopper and new Rh 5.0 release

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Matteo Lo Prete

"Hi Gozchips (hello also to Ben), last month I discussed the same problem with Giulio…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Mar 31, 2010 to catenary arch from maximum height

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Makris

"I'm sorry Daniel: I supposed it was just a thumbnail of the full-size image and not…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Nov 16, 2009 to Finding Axis Angle for a general 3D rotation ?

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel Piker

"Hello, I'm not sure that this will respond to your requiremente of optimization but.…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Nov 16, 2009 to Finding Axis Angle for a general 3D rotation ?

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel Piker

"Hello! As you'll see in the future, lists treatment is the most critic problem. In y…"

Matteo Lo Prete replied Nov 15, 2009 to question on LOFT!

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Omid MK

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service