Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jason Wheeler's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"David you are an awesome man!! I don't know how you have all the time to help everyo…"

Jason Wheeler replied Aug 23, 2013 to Grid Spreading

4 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Carlos Gabilondo

"Thanks for pointing me in the right direction... I was having a brain fart yesterday…"

Jason Wheeler replied Jun 23, 2013 to toggle between inputs

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Nice, I didn't know it would work if the rail was at the start/end point, thanks!But…"

Jason Wheeler replied Jun 20, 2013 to Why does Sweep1 not act the same in Grasshopper as it does in Rhino, or am I wrong?

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Thanks for the reply David... I did ProjectToCPlane in Rhino, but hadn't tried that…"

Jason Wheeler replied Jun 8, 2013 to Having troubles with Region Union (RUnion)

8 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Ranju karayil

"Daniel,  sorry I went through the install instructions again and found that I hadn't…"

Jason Wheeler replied Mar 25, 2013 to Help with relaxation mesh on a custom shape

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Daniel, thanks for the quick reply... I'm anxious to see this... but, I am now on my…"

Jason Wheeler replied Mar 25, 2013 to Help with relaxation mesh on a custom shape

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Maybe I can help... what is your problem?"

Jason Wheeler replied Mar 3, 2013 to Moving rectangles so they are not touching each other

4 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Amir, I did... I ended up figuring out how to get it to do what I wanted with Hoopsn…"

Jason Wheeler replied Mar 2, 2013 to Moving rectangles so they are not touching each other

4 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

"Figured it out... thanks for the help.. and haha sorry for all the replys"

Jason Wheeler replied Feb 27, 2013 to Trouble selecting a certain group of points

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"Dedackelzuvht, I have just woke this morning and checked the file.. looks great!!! I…"

Jason Wheeler replied Feb 27, 2013 to Trouble selecting a certain group of points

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service